Error:variable has intializer but incomplete type

Error:variable has intializer but incomplete type

Post by ramand » Wed, 02 Apr 2003 11:20:09

i am trying to learn and write device driver on linux kernel 2.4 redhat distribution

iam getting compilation errors for driver code.
struct file_operations my_ops ={NULL,my_read,my_write,NULL,NULL,NULL
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,
NULL };

ERROR -> my_ops has intializer but incomplete type

Can anyone help me with this
Regards
Raman

 Buy The Best In BOOKS at http://www.bestsellers.indiatimes.com

-

1. Compilation Error: variable has intializer but incomplete type

i am trying to learn and write device driver on linux kernel 2.4 redhat distribution

iam getting compilation errors for driver code.
struct file_operations my_ops ={NULL,my_read,my_write,NULL,NULL,NULL
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,
NULL };

ERROR -> my_ops has intializer but incomplete type

Can anyone help me  with this
Regards
Raman

 Buy The Best In BOOKS at http://www.bestsellers.indiatimes.com

-

2. Linux IPv6 bind failure with Invalid Argument.

3. Compilation Error my_ops has intializer but incomplete type

4. Timeout Program

5. gdb-4.17 on Solaris 2.6 cannot display C++ types (<incomplete type>)

6. Starting a firewall script.

7. error: Incomplete type

8. Linux Nameserver question...

9. Solving "dereferencing pointer to incomplete type" error

10. variable type error

11. net-tools-1.47 inet6.c incomplete type , won't compile

12. 2.5.41 does not build: 8250.c: icount has incomplete type.

13. <incomplete type> in gdb4.17 under Solaris 5.6