Amiga FFS support

Post by Stuart Ewe » Thu, 31 May 2001 06:30:40

Anyone know why I can't select this in
2.4.4?  Is there some other option I
need to enable first?

1. Compiling Amiga FFS Support into Linux Kernel 2.0.0

I noticed that the source code for the Linux 2.0.0 kernel came with
support for the Amiga Fast File System.

Does anyone know how to compile AFFS support in?  Running make config
doesn't prompt for AFFS support.

I need this working for transferring data between my Amiga 2000
and my Linux box.

2. Apache 1.0, virtual domains quit working!

3. ANNOUNCE: Amiga FFS filesystem available for Linux

4. 24 bit Depth with XFree86

5. Mounting Amiga FFS hard drive under Linux

6. Installation Bitching (really long installation story)

7. Support for FFS filesystem??

8. Dem ol' SMC blues

9. Amiga announces Linux kernel is new Amiga kernal - Opinions?

10. Linux Support for Escom Amiga

11. wscons support on netbsd 1.4/amiga

12. Will Amiga Linux support AGA?

13. NETBSD/amiga PCMCIA Support