SIP display

Post by cactu » Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:55:07

Hi,

I am developing pocketPC based network game.
( eVC++/ipaq/windowCE version 3.0.9348 )
when game-user put down login/password at textbox
i wanna show SIP(software input panel)
but i don't know how to display SIP

current prosess
display game interface
1) create child-window(textbox)
2) setfocus child-window(textbox)
3) use SipShowIM(SIPF_ON) method to receving WM_SETFOCUS at child-window

but see SIP at Emulator x86, i am not test ARM version

use wrong method or can't x86 Emul... -,.-

Any advice is welcomed.
Thanks in advance

cactus

------------------------

------------------------

SIP display

Post by Holi » Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:04:56

Try this one

SipSetInfo() to modify the appearance.

Cheers

Pillus

> Hi,

> I am developing pocketPC based network game.
> ( eVC++/ipaq/windowCE version 3.0.9348 )
> when game-user put down login/password at textbox
> i wanna show SIP(software input panel)
> but i don't know how to display SIP

> current prosess
> display game interface
> 1) create child-window(textbox)
> 2) setfocus child-window(textbox)
> 3) use SipShowIM(SIPF_ON) method to receving WM_SETFOCUS at child-window

> but see SIP at Emulator x86, i am not test ARM version

> use wrong method or can't x86 Emul... -,.-

> Any advice is welcomed.
> Thanks in advance

> cactus

> ------------------------

> ------------------------

SIP display

Post by r_z_are » Fri, 13 Sep 2002 04:10:12

I don't have any real info, but I suggest checking:
www.pocketpcdn.com
http://www.cewindows.net/developer/dev.htm

Also, I would bet the topic has been discussed in at least one
newsgroup thread already, so google should be able to dig up useful
info. But I sure can't think of a good search string.

>Hi,

>I am developing pocketPC based network game.
>( eVC++/ipaq/windowCE version 3.0.9348 )
>when game-user put down login/password at textbox
>i wanna show SIP(software input panel)
>but i don't know how to display SIP

>current prosess
>display game interface
>1) create child-window(textbox)
>2) setfocus child-window(textbox)
>3) use SipShowIM(SIPF_ON) method to receving WM_SETFOCUS at child-window

>but see SIP at Emulator x86, i am not test ARM version

>use wrong method or can't x86 Emul... -,.-

>Any advice is welcomed.
>Thanks in advance

>cactus

>------------------------

>------------------------

Robert E. Zaret
PenFact, Inc.
46 Beach Street
Boston, MA 02111
www.penfact.com

SIP display

Post by Ashish Grove » Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:06:25

SHSipPreference (GetSafeHwnd(),SIP_UP);

should help you

Ashish

> Hi,

> I am developing pocketPC based network game.
> ( eVC++/ipaq/windowCE version 3.0.9348 )
> when game-user put down login/password at textbox
> i wanna show SIP(software input panel)
> but i don't know how to display SIP

> current prosess
> display game interface
> 1) create child-window(textbox)
> 2) setfocus child-window(textbox)
> 3) use SipShowIM(SIPF_ON) method to receving WM_SETFOCUS at child-window

> but see SIP at Emulator x86, i am not test ARM version

> use wrong method or can't x86 Emul... -,.-

> Any advice is welcomed.
> Thanks in advance

> cactus

> ------------------------

> ------------------------

SIP display

Post by cactu » Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:38:59

=^.^= hava a nice day.

1. Q: Display SIP in kiosk mode without SIP or Start button

Hi,

I'm developping an application which uses kiosk mode.
But every time I display the current input panel,
the sip button and the windows start button are
also displayed. Then the user can start another program,
which is not desired.

How can I use a SIP keyboard without displaying
Sip button or Start button?

Thank you for your help
Ralph

2. Exec 3.3B problems

3. SIP Keyboard Display problem

4. Multiple NIC's on same pc.

5. Display the British Pound Symbol in SIP (Urgent)

6. ScrollWindow() and Caret Control Class

7. Getting SIP to display

8. MS Sidewinder 3D and CH Pedals

9. Getting the SIP to display characters from the symbol font

10. SIP Problem on Cassiopeia E200 Pocket PC 2002

11. How to change SIP(Current IM)

12. Bug? SIP\AllowChange is ignored

13. Disable automatic pop-up of SIP-keyboard?