Spell Checker won't check spelling

Post by WF » Thu, 19 Dec 2002 01:01:05

When typing a new email message in Outlook, the spell checker will not check
the document.  When I "send" the document, then go to the "Outbox" screen
and reopen the unsent document -- only THEN I can spell check the email.

I am using Win XP Pro
MS Outlook 2002
Set as HTML
Set us use Word to check document.

Thanks for your help!!

1. Pocket Word can't spell check..

I have upgraded my iPAQ 3600 to OS2002.  I was under the impression that the
upgraded Pocket Word included a spell checker.  I have the word counter but
no spell checker.  How do I get the spell checker to work?
Thanks,
Fred

2. Help me !!!

3. No Spell Check. That's pothetic!

4. eBay: French-Canadian Apple IIe

5. ANN: New Multilingual Spell checker for Pocket PCs

6. SUN DAT Drive in 411 Case $100.00

7. Spell checker for iPAQ h1910 Pocket PC

8. Does BizTalk include MSMQ?

9. Pocket Word Spell Checker

10. Spell Checker in Pocket Word Vanished

11. Spell Checker

12. Spell checker in Word 2002

13. Spell-Checker?