Error 100: Imcompatible Image ... trying to update my iPaq 3870

Error 100: Imcompatible Image ... trying to update my iPaq 3870

Post by Beachsid » Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:03:30

I am trying to load the new ROM image compaq has posted to their site.
Unforunately, I keep getting the above error when it does a check of the
ROM.

Anyone else seen this?

I have tried contacting compaq, but their support absolutely sucks these
days.  I know I for one will dump them faster than almost anything when the
new processors come out late this year, early next.  Compaq seems to be
going down hill with this acquisition.

Thanks!