Freeware Screen capture?

Post by Kristian Skjelne » Thu, 08 Nov 2001 04:22:27

Does anyone know of a Freeware Screen capture utility for ARM?
--
Kristian Skjelnes

Freeware Screen capture?

Post by Barlin » Thu, 08 Nov 2001 05:05:47

If you download Gigabar there is a screen capture utility built in. If you
have a Pocket PC 2002 iPaq, you can map a screen capture function in the
iTask settings to do a screen capture.

Quote:> Does anyone know of a Freeware Screen capture utility for ARM?
> --
> Kristian Skjelnes

Freeware Screen capture?

Post by Matt » Thu, 08 Nov 2001 05:32:23

> Does anyone know of a Freeware Screen capture utility for ARM?

http://www.bitbanksoftware.com/ce/pocketview.htm and you not only get a
fantastic image viewer/converter but a nifty screen capture thrown in as
well...and for nothing.

Freeware Screen capture?

Post by JohnM - www.compu2go.co » Fri, 09 Nov 2001 00:09:11

PQView, by Hanaho Games, is available at

http://www.bitbanksoftware.com/ce/pocketview.htm

...free for personal use, voted one of the best apps by www.tekguru.co.uk,
this thing has a surprising amount of features.  Give it a whirl!

John M
http://www.compu2go.com
-Ultramobile computing & tech for people on the Move!

~

Quote:> Does anyone know of a Freeware Screen capture utility for ARM?
> --
> Kristian Skjelnes

Freeware Screen capture?

Post by Kristian Skjelne » Fri, 09 Nov 2001 05:32:55

Tanx a lot for the suggestions. Going for MagicSS.
--
KS

1. capturing the screen...

anyone can help me with this trouble?
I want to capture the screen of the pocket pc, in order to
make a little tutorial of using, and I don't know how to
do it, so if anyone knows how, or if it's necessary some
other software...please, let me know.
Thank you

2. Can you add printer drivers to the S5?

3. Screen Capture

4. Lite-On 24x10x40 vs Plextor 12x10x32

5. Screen Capture.

6. Mounting SGI files with PC

7. Screen capture from PocketTV?

8. new or used dec power supply

9. good screen capture program.

10. capturing screens

11. Screen Capture for Pocket PC via eVB and eVC

12. Neat freeware today screen memory/battery monitor

13. Any PPC TTY emulators out with screen capture to file?