DC Car Adapter

Post by Marcio Takahash » Thu, 07 Dec 2000 04:00:00

I currently own a Casio E-115, and I trying to find out where can I find a DC Car
Adapter.

Thanks

DC Car Adapter

Post by Simon Har » Fri, 08 Dec 2000 04:00:00

You can obtain this item from the Casio websites.  Either www.casio.com or
www.casioextras.co.uk
Quote:-----Original Message-----

I currently own a Casio E-115, and I trying to find out where can I find a DC Car
Adapter.

Thanks
.

1. Using Universal AC/DC adapter & chargers for the Pocket PC

I have been doing a lot of searching on the web and newsgroups for
information on using a Universal AC/DC adapter with my iPaq Pocket PC
(3835). Surprisingly I have not been able to find out too much
information. I recently replaced the AC/DC adapter of my Archos MP3
Jukebox Recorder by using a $13 Universal AC/DC adapter from Radio
Shack. I set the voltage on the plug and make sure that the tip
polarity is set correctly. It has been working fine for me.

  Does anyone know if this approach would work for the iPaq? I cannot
confirm the validity of the data but I have seen two seperate posts
that say the requirments for the iPaq are 5 Volts DC and 2 Amps. If
this is true the AC/DC converter should work just fine as long as the
tip polarity is set correctly. Does anyone know what it is? I am
surprised I have not hear more people using this solution. Am I
missing something? Thanks.

-Derek [sigma 20]

2. What technology is this network card

3. European iPAQs... what sort of AC-DC power adaptor?

4. NEED to print Gerber files

5. DC Adapter Swap

6. Window has dissapeared

7. DC Adapter Question

8. CERT Warning?

9. Car Adapter for Axim

10. Car power adapter and GPS for Toshiba (e740).

11. Belkin USB cable with Car Adapter

12. iPaq car adapter specifications?

13. Custom car adapter for iPaq. Rehash of requirements?