import sms message to laptop>beamer

Post by dirk » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 01:03:06

Hi,

How can I import sms messages (realtime) to my laptop. I want to make a sms
board with a laptop and beamer. So whem a sms is send to my number, it
immediately appears on the laptop. EG Powerpoint with eg vb script or
another program. My telephone is a ms smartphone.

Thanks in advance

import sms message to laptop>beamer

Post by taru » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 13:54:14

thru infrared ports i guess.

: Hi,
:
: How can I import sms messages (realtime) to my laptop. I want to make a
sms
: board with a laptop and beamer. So whem a sms is send to my number, it
: immediately appears on the laptop. EG Powerpoint with eg vb script or
: another program. My telephone is a ms smartphone.
:
:
: Thanks in advance
:
:

1. Mobem Mphone and importing text message (sms) files

Hi there,
I am using Mphone from Mobem on my PPC and want import all
my old text message which I received on my Psion (using
infared and Phonemanagerpro) into Mphone. You can import
using csv file and I have tried this but never get all the
information appearing in the right place on Mphone. I have
exported a file from Mphone as a guide to what information
should be where but usually when I import my own
information things end up in the wrong place like the
message under the number of the sender etc. Does anyone
know how I can import text messages fomr a file into
Mphone successfully? Or do you know a good programme from
editing csv files which is compatible with Mphone?
Many thanks
Mark

2. Wanted - simple comms program to use /dev/ttya or similar

3. import a sms text message file into Mphone

4. Strange escaping rules in pine 4.10

5. NO OS>>>>>>HELP PLEASE (MARC ???)

6. Power Toys..and battery stats-

7. Importing Excel doc from laptop to HP 548

8. Old Portable cheap RAM??

9. Ipaq3850>Nokia6310>GPRS>Email

10. Microsoft Reader for Windows CE 2.11 >>> where do I download?

11. sync Lotus --> outlook -->yahoo --> pocket PC