Synchronising with non US Money

Synchronising with non US Money

Post by andre » Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:38:39



Has anyone tried synchronising a non-US version of Money2000/2001 with their
device?
 The Money addon on the Activesync CD suggests that this only works with
US/Canadian versions.
 
 
 

Synchronising with non US Money

Post by Rob Borek, MS-MVP/ » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 01:41:20




Quote:>Has anyone tried synchronising a non-US version of Money2000/2001 with
>their device?
> The Money addon on the Activesync CD suggests that this only works with
>US/Canadian versions.

You can force the sync with other English versions, but no go on non-
English versions.

--
Rob Borek
Microsoft MVP - Windows CE
Visit http://www.pocketpc.com for helpful hints, tips, and reviews
What is an MVP? http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp/
ActiveSync problems?
http://support.microsoft.com/support/tshoot/pocketpcsync.asp

 
 
 

Synchronising with non US Money

Post by Jim » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 08:15:06


How do you "Force" a synch with another English (non-US) version of Money 2000? I
have the Australian version and have the same issue in that the CD add-on refuses
to play the game and synch up.

Jim

-----Original Message-----



>Has anyone tried synchronising a non-US version of Money2000/2001 with
>their device?
> The Money addon on the Activesync CD suggests that this only works with
>US/Canadian versions.

You can force the sync with other English versions, but no go on non-
English versions.

--
Rob Borek
Microsoft MVP - Windows CE
Visit http://www.pocketpc.com for helpful hints, tips, and reviews
What is an MVP? http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp/
ActiveSync problems?
http://support.microsoft.com/support/tshoot/pocketpcsync.asp
.

 
 
 

Synchronising with non US Money

Post by Rob Borek, MS-MVP/ » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:16:44




Quote:>How do you "Force" a synch with another English (non-US) version of
>Money 2000? I have the Australian version and have the same issue in
>that the CD add-on refuses to play the game and synch up.

I can't remember... but there are some UK folks that have made it work.

--
Rob Borek
Microsoft MVP - Windows CE
Visit http://www.pocketpc.com for helpful hints, tips, and reviews
What is an MVP? http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp/
ActiveSync problems?
http://support.microsoft.com/support/tshoot/pocketpcsync.asp

 
 
 

Synchronising with non US Money

Post by Michael Gordon - MV » Thu, 01 Feb 2001 02:56:01


You need to bypass the error message that the installer gives.

--
Michael Gordon - MVP





> >How do you "Force" a synch with another English (non-US) version of
> >Money 2000? I have the Australian version and have the same issue in
> >that the CD add-on refuses to play the game and synch up.

> I can't remember... but there are some UK folks that have made it work.

> --
> Rob Borek
> Microsoft MVP - Windows CE
> Visit http://www.pocketpc.com for helpful hints, tips, and reviews
> What is an MVP? http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp/
> ActiveSync problems?
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/tshoot/pocketpcsync.asp

 
 
 

Synchronising with non US Money

Post by Anthony Caruan » Fri, 02 Feb 2001 06:44:54


I use Money 2000 and am able to sync with my Pocket PC. I am using the
Australian Software.

Has anyone tried synchronising a non-US version of Money2000/2001 with their
device?
 The Money addon on the Activesync CD suggests that this only works with
US/Canadian versions.