Windows based reader for PDB and PDC files

Windows based reader for PDB and PDC files

Post by Kenn Lync » Mon, 06 Aug 2001 09:46:37

Hi I've been really enjoying the ebooks in the MS .lit format
and the much grater selection in the Palm .PDB and .PDC formats.

To make a long story short, does anyone know of a Windows based reader
for the Palm formats? (I can read them in Win CE, but unlike the MS
.lit files  I don't have a plain Win9X format reader for Palm files)

The MS Reader has a windows based version of their reader so you can
read them on your lap or desktop as well as on your CE based PDA.
That's what I'm looking for.

Thanks
Kenn *

Windows based reader for PDB and PDC files

Post by Kenn Lync » Tue, 07 Aug 2001 19:57:17

As a follow up to my own question for anyone else that was interested
the Mobi people (http://www.veryComputer.com/)have a free windows based
reader that will read both the PDB and PDC formats under the Windows
desktop platform. So now I can read the big 3 formats on my desktop as
well as on my IPAQ. (I use the free peanut press palm reader and MS
reader) All very nice all free
Kenn *

I previously wrote