> Hi there,
> Does anyone have clientsoftware for my I-PAQ to connect to a Windows =
> Terminal Server?
Then follow these directions
From: Carlos Alayo
Windows CE OEM Support.
1) Put your Pocket PC in its cradle
2) Run the installer for the terminal server client
3) The installer will fail but CAB files will exist on your PC in the following
C:\Program Files\Windows CE Services\Terminal Server Client for Windows CE,
Handheld PC Edition
4) Now just copy the .CAB file to your Pocket PC that is for your
processor(MIPS = Casio, SH3 = HP, Arm = iPaq, MIPS = Aero).
5) Using the Windows Explorer program on your pocket pc, click on the .CAB
file to start the install process.
6) You will be warned that the program isn't for your OS, just tell it to
7) Thats it!
When you connect to a 2000 server, it will even open a special 320x240 desktop
on your Pocket PC.
Note the cab created the shortcut in the wrong location. Use file explorer
to move the shortcuts from \windows\programs to \windows\start menu\programs.
Then the shortcuts would show up as expected in the programs folder on the
Ed Hansberry, MS MVP/PPC