SIP Keyboard Display problem

Post by Neil Sh » Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:44:14

Hi

When i i hide the keyboard using the code the form does not always
redisplay the bottom of the form.

What can i do to get round it?

Neil

1. Q: Display SIP in kiosk mode without SIP or Start button

Hi,

I'm developping an application which uses kiosk mode.
But every time I display the current input panel,
the sip button and the windows start button are
also displayed. Then the user can start another program,
which is not desired.

How can I use a SIP keyboard without displaying
Sip button or Start button?

Thank you for your help
Ralph

2. How to find palette size when > 32767 ??

3. Display the British Pound Symbol in SIP (Urgent)

4. hardframe question

5. Getting SIP to display

6. Whither CDTV?

7. Getting the SIP to display characters from the symbol font

8. Video size in ActiveX control

9. SIP display

10. Disable automatic pop-up of SIP-keyboard?

11. SIP - eastern keyboard

12. SIP Numeric Keyboard

13. SIP keyboard