>> Problem installing S309 PictureBox

Post by Bd Din » Thu, 04 Oct 2001 02:26:43

I can't seem to install the control for the emulation version for the Pocket
PC.

Is there a way to do it properly ?

Thanks.

Dinh
Montreal (Quebec)
Canada

>> Problem installing S309 PictureBox

Post by Duff » Wed, 10 Oct 2001 01:41:39

Yeah, I had a problem doing it today but eventually figured it out.

Here's what I did ...

Note: This instructions are intended for PocketPC users but you just have to
extrapolate the info for other OS's.

Take the ocx for the emulator and copy it into your
"\Windows CE Tools\wce300\MS Pocket PC\Emulation\Palm300\windows" directory
(if you're using PocketPC).

From the start menu, select "Microsoft Windows? Platform SDK for Pocket PC->
Emulation Environment for Pocket PC" This brings up a command prompt.
Type: "regsvrce s309PictureBox.ocx"  and that should register the control.

Hope that helps.

Duff.

Quote:> I can't seem to install the control for the emulation version for the