mail from Casio E125 inbox

Post by Odd Stoltz Johanse » Wed, 20 Jun 2001 04:00:58

Hi,
Hope sombody is able to help me?
I try to send mail from my Casio E125 from inbox
I use POP3.
I select the e-mail address from contact, or write the address direct inn.
But when I try to send, I get this message: "Error sending message A
recipient mail address is not valid
Please verify all recipient addresses"
I'm able to get mail from server.
 Thank you for all help!

Best regards
Odd Stoltz Johansen

1. Inbox and mail attachments (E125)

I would like some help on an annoying problem I have with Inbox on my pocketpc.
Whenever I start the Inbox application I receive the following message

"mail attachments were not found. Check to make sure the correct storage card is
in the device ---  Retry  Cancel"

After pressing cancel Inbox works fine.  I then go into Tools / Options / Storage
and uncheck the store attachments on storage card.

If I then close the Inbox application and start it again I receive the same
message again. And in the Tools / Options / Storage the store attachments on
storage card will be checked again.

Although this is fairly trivial it is driving me crazy.  Does anybody have any
solutions to this

Thanks

Simon

2. Help!Problem with my 170M HD

3. Inbox Problem - Multiple Profiles (Casio E125)

4. 3750 switch stacks

5. Backup Casio EM500 -> Restore to Casio E125 Possible?

6. gencat on 10.0 - can't find!

7. Can receive but not send POP3 mail from Casio E-200 Inbox

8. Email allready in the inbox is deleted when new mail arrives in the inbox

9. gotype problems with Casio E125

10. MS Messaging /Activesync Error on Casio E125

11. Can Windows CE for Casio E125 be upgraded to pocket

12. pocketpc2002 for casio e125?