fax and MDA

Post by norber » Thu, 20 Feb 2003 02:43:10

Hi,

is there software in the market to sent fax by the MDA ?

regards
norbert

fax and MDA

Post by jpzr » Thu, 20 Feb 2003 04:41:11

Quote:

> is there software in the market to sent fax by the MDA ?

no can do... sorry.

--
Jacek Rutkowski, jpzr.
http://msmobiles.com - latest news about Microsoft powered

Quote:> Hi,

> is there software in the market to sent fax by the MDA ?

> regards
> norbert

1. TAPI and TMOBILE MDA

Hi All,

I am trying to play around with the CeDialer sa,ple application that comes
with the PPC2002 SDK to learn how to use the different TAPI functions.
Anyways, whenever i try to place a call, after selecting the line i want
(Cellulare Line) i get the error "Failed in making the call, function
lineMakeCall failed".
I added the LINERADIOPRESENCE_PRESENT to check if it can detect the Radio
device, but it couldn't find any radio.  STRANGE INDEED

well have anyone tried that?

Thanks
Mustafa

2. Mail filtering Agent?

3. MDA - Modem COM port number

4. Issue 8 of the NewsDisk

5. COM1 and COM2 on MDA

6. No problem for Bill

7. URGENT: TAPI and T-Mobile MDA

8. Origin 2000 CPU upgrade

9. T-Mobile MDA - Pocket PC - siemens sx56 model - Rom update.

10. Driver for softmodem MDA/XDA

11. Power-point with MDA

12. Reinstall t-mobile MDA

13. SMS send from MDA in nokia style