Spell-Checker?

Post by Kelly » Fri, 27 Apr 2001 01:19:38

Does anybody know if there is a spell-checker that works with the native
applications...Inbox and pocket word?

1. Spell Checker won't check spelling

When typing a new email message in Outlook, the spell checker will not check
the document.  When I "send" the document, then go to the "Outbox" screen
and reopen the unsent document -- only THEN I can spell check the email.

I am using Win XP Pro
MS Outlook 2002
Set as HTML
Set us use Word to check document.

Thanks for your help!!

2. Q-bus on AXP system?

3. ANN: New Multilingual Spell checker for Pocket PCs

4. vxworks pseudo device driver?

5. Spell checker for iPAQ h1910 Pocket PC

6. secondary ldap server

7. Pocket Word Spell Checker

8. Spell Checker in Pocket Word Vanished

9. Spell Checker

10. Spell checker in Word 2002

11. Help, I need a spell checker for pocket Word & Excel

12. Spell checker for Pocket PC, PWord, etc?