Progressive JPEGs in Pocket IE?

Post by AZ » Sun, 25 Feb 2001 12:11:01

Hi,
    Has anyone else had problems with displaying Progressive JPEGs in Pocket
IE?  When I'm downloading them, they begin to appear as a normal progressive
JPEG would; beginning with low quality and then filling in with high quality
as the rest was downloaded.  However, after the JPG get's to the highest
quality display and it's fully downloaded, the display then goes BACK to a
lower quality display setting!!!  So.. it's downloading.. then it looks
great for a second.. then it's back to having all sorts of JPG low-quality
artifacts.  What the dillio?
    If I open the JPGs from the Temporary internet files folder, they look
perfect (in Pocket Artist, or Image Viewer).  I presume this is an Internet
Explorer bug, huh?