24 hour time?

Post by Fran » Tue, 01 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Looks like the Pocket PC clock/alarm software has no provision for 24 hour
time.  At least I can't find it.  Anyone else know how?

- Frank
HP548

24 hour time?

Post by Travis Cale » Tue, 01 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi Frank,

Sure it does, just make 24-hour format your default in Settings --> Regional
Settings --> "Time" tab.

Travis

Quote:> Looks like the Pocket PC clock/alarm software has no provision for 24 hour
> time.  At least I can't find it.  Anyone else know how?

> - Frank
> HP548

24 hour time?

Post by Fran » Tue, 01 Aug 2000 04:00:00

OK, I got it.  For some reason I didn't tumble to that format in the
choices...FK

> Hi Frank,

> Sure it does, just make 24-hour format your default in Settings -->
Regional
> Settings --> "Time" tab.

> Travis

> > Looks like the Pocket PC clock/alarm software has no provision for 24
hour
> > time.  At least I can't find it.  Anyone else know how?

> > - Frank
> > HP548

1. 24 hour clock instead of 12 hour am/om

Hi,

I just bought the Siemens SX56 Pocket PC and would like a 24 hour clock
instead of the 12 hour am/pm clock.  Is there a way to do this?  I couldn't
find any way to do this and hoping it's some obscure setting I'm missing.

Thanks,
Erwin

2. Apple 'Tsunami' PowerMac

3. 24 hour clock on Axim?

4. Windows Sound System

5. E-200: The first 24 Hours...

6. Remotely Controlling OS/2 Machines

7. 2 hard resets in 24 hours

8. Newer ibmworks than warp 4's?

9. 24 hour clock

10. Is there any way to display time in 24-hr format?

11. Appt times one hour off when daylight saving time starts