ANN: Beta testers wanted for a Auto Maintenance log application

ANN: Beta testers wanted for a Auto Maintenance log application

Post by ScaryBear Softwar » Mon, 29 Jan 2001 07:45:44

We are about to release a new automobile maintenance log program for the
PocketPC and we are looking for beta testers. If you're interested in
testing out this app and are willing to take the time to give us
constructive feedback, we'll give you a complimentary copy at the conclusion
of the beta testing. If interested, please send an Email to:

E500, iPAQ, Jornada, etc.).

Regards,

ScaryBear Software
www.scarybearsoftware.com