activesync does not recognize contacts

Post by Rober » Thu, 15 May 2003 20:23:51

I have a problem, activesync does not see contacts on my pc, it just says
"not installed" on all Outlook's programs
any help ? please
thanks
Robert

1. ActiveSync Not Recognizing Contact sub-folders

Hi group,

Just purchased a Casio E-125 and using ActiveSync 3.1, all Outlook Contacts
on the computer are successfully copied to the Pocket PC BUT, I also have a
Contact sub-directory for a car club with 193 contacts that does not get
copied when synchronizing. I have looked for something like "include
sub-directories" under Options and other settings without success.

Is there a way to include Contact sub-directories when synchronizing?

Thanks,
Bob

2. GCC-Compiler 1.39 -- Where can I get it?

3. ActiveSync not recognizing Calendar, Notes, Contacts, etc.

4. PLS help me networking 2 win95 comp. together

5. ActiveSync does not recognize the device

6. HP LJ 5(M) ESC codes

7. ActiveSync does not recognize the devise

8. Activesync - Device Not Recognized now

9. 'Device not recognized' ActiveSync & Emulator

10. Activesync 3.5 does not recognize that Money is installed

11. ActiveSync does not recognize the device

12. ActiveSync does not recognize the device that is trying to connect