I get a message when after I boot my desktop.
"Mobile Devices Properties"
"The TCP/IP network transport is not installed"
is this why Activesync cannot locate my PPC?? If so how do
getting desperate here!!
2. What is the status of ODBC-MicroStation Poor Performance Problem?
3. tcp/ip network transport protocol
4. agent/script to create several new documents
5. TCP/IP network transport not installed
6. FS: Pilot 1000 w/ 5000 mem upgrade- $135 + shipping
7. the tcpip network transport was not installed
8. Help! New S3 drivers killed Win-OS/2
9. TCP/IP Network Transport Not Installed
10. TCP/IP network transport???
11. TCP/IP network transport error
12. Help - TCP\IP Network Transport Not Installed
13. TCP/IP network transport is not installed error