Deleted Synchronized Inbox Files Backup

Post by Ivan Brier » Sat, 10 Mar 2001 18:50:00

Using NT 4.0 on the desktop PC and Activesync 3.1. Is there such a thing as
Deleted Synchronized Inbox Files Backup ???

Deleted Synchronized Inbox Files Backup

Post by Ivan Brier » Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:48:39

...using an Ipaq !!!

Quote:> Using NT 4.0 on the desktop PC and Activesync 3.1. Is there such a thing
as
> Deleted Synchronized Inbox Files Backup ???

1. Inbox deleted upon connecting/synchronizing

Hello

When I connect my iPAQ with the PC, all the mails in the inbox on the PC are
deleted/moved to the "Deleted Items" folder (and totally removed form the
iPAQ).

When new mail arrives on the PC it is synchronized to the iPAQ ActiveSync
inbox, and the mails are both places until I reconnect the iPAQ.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?
--
Best regards,

Thomas Jespersen, Mentum, Denmark
MCSE+I, MCSD, MCP+SB, MCT

2. Expense Question or Maptable.XLS ?

3. How safely delete no-longer-synchronized Inbox contents?

4. Set unique from Control Centre

5. Synchronized Files Backup Folder?

6. Escape sequence

7. Deleting files - says cannot delete as dll file in use

8. Olympic E-mail?

9. Deleted synchronized files back up on NT ?

10. Inbox synchronizes too many files

11. Inbox / nPop - delete/don't delete off mail server

12. Permanently Deleting from INBOX's "Deleted Items" Folder

13. Email allready in the inbox is deleted when new mail arrives in the inbox