24 hour clock instead of 12 hour am/om

Post by Erwi » Sat, 15 Feb 2003 17:16:25

Hi,

I just bought the Siemens SX56 Pocket PC and would like a 24 hour clock
instead of the 12 hour am/pm clock.  Is there a way to do this?  I couldn't
find any way to do this and hoping it's some obscure setting I'm missing.

Thanks,
Erwin

24 hour clock instead of 12 hour am/om

Post by T-Shirt ~??? » Sat, 15 Feb 2003 17:31:46

Hi Erwin,

Have you looked for this Date & Time pattern: HH:MM:SS instead of H:M:S or
hh:mm:ss?

That might be work on your SX56.

Good luck.

T-Shirt.

| Hi,
|
| I just bought the Siemens SX56 Pocket PC and would like a 24 hour clock
| instead of the 12 hour am/pm clock.  Is there a way to do this?  I
couldn't
| find any way to do this and hoping it's some obscure setting I'm missing.
|
| Thanks,
| Erwin

24 hour clock instead of 12 hour am/om

Post by bstewar » Sat, 15 Feb 2003 23:47:04

On the SX56:

Start
Settings
System