Can't settle UserCoInitializeEx(NULL, COINIT_MULTITHREADED);

Post by yrj » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 01:16:07

Can't settle UserCoInitializeEx(NULL, COINIT_MULTITHREADED);
Thanks

1. Dialog's CCeCommandBar has null m_hWnd. Why?

I'm trying to use the technique detailed in
http://www.pocketpcdn.com/qa/dialogmenu.html

to add a menu to a dialog. Namely,

CCeCommandBar *pCommandBar = (CCeCommandBar*)m_pWndEmptyCB;
pCommandBar->InsertMenuBar(IDR_MENUBAR);

The InsertMenuBar call gets an assertion failure due to the CommandBar
having a null m_hWnd. Even if I create a new CommandBar:

 m_pbar = new CCeCommandBar();
 m_pbar->Create(this);

the CommandBar's m_hWnd is null.

The pointers to the CommandBars  in both cases are look like they're
pointing to otherwise-valid objects. Anyone know what's going on?

2. DLT v. Exabyte.

3. Dust Settles on Ipaq

4. !DDT on a RiscPC

5. Using Canned air to Blow out the dust particles in IPAQ??

6. New to .Net

7. Data entry w/ canned comments.

8. Changing GIF's into OS/2

9. Launch an EXE from a canned html file???

10. Accessing Web Server on PocketPC / Null minidriver?!?

11. Null Connection

12. null modem

13. ActivateDevice failure (returns NULL) - why?