Free leather case? When?

Post by ZMorga » Sat, 23 Sep 2000 04:00:00

I did the refer a friend thing and he put in my product code.
My friend received a Microsoft email that the free stylus would ship to
him in October, but I received nothing about the leather case.
Was I supposed to do something else?

Free leather case? When?

Post by JD » Sat, 23 Sep 2000 04:00:00

When this happened?  The Expansion Pack will end next year but the case
offer already ended.

JD

Quote:> I did the refer a friend thing and he put in my product code.
> My friend received a Microsoft email that the free stylus would ship to
> him in October, but I received nothing about the leather case.
> Was I supposed to do something else?

Free leather case? When?

Post by ZMorga » Sat, 23 Sep 2000 04:00:00

It happened on 8/31/00.

If the offer ended, why was the MS form taking orders still working?
Were they just collecting names, addresses, and emails for their spam
mailing lists?

> When this happened?  The Expansion Pack will end next year but the
case
> offer already ended.

> JD

> > I did the refer a friend thing and he put in my product code.
> > My friend received a Microsoft email that the free stylus would ship
> > him in October, but I received nothing about the leather case.
> > Was I supposed to do something else?

Free leather case? When?

Post by Beverly Howar » Sat, 23 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>> why... <<

More importantly, why are they still shipping the offer with new units?
Mine arrived after the deadline had passed.

Putting the expiration date in tiny black print on a dark blue
background was not cool either.

 Beverly Howard's 2c worth

1. Wow - the free leather case is VERY nice for iPaq with CF sleeve

I'll post a picture of it as soon as I get a chance, but for now, I can't
imagine a better case for the iPaq than the free leather one from the
refer-a-friend program.   Soft, dark brown leather btw.  It fits the iPaq
with the CF sleeve.  I have 6 credit cards and my drivers license in it and
will probably just start using this for my wallet.

I will say though, sadly, that's it's just too big for my jeans pocket any
more : (    Personally I have a real problem with my PocketPC not fitting in
my POCKET....   but I'm into the whole truth in advertising thing...  Oh
well, the devices will all be a lot thinner in a year.  Personally, I don't
know if I'll go the route of belt clip or just carrying it, probably the
latter.

Refer your friends (preferably new customers to grow the PPC market instead
of just pretend friends that already have PPCs) the case is VERY nice!

TT

2. How safe is KaZaa ??

3. Free stuff from MS: the refer-a-friend leather case and the PocketPC Stylus

4. separate webs vs folder locking

5. Free Leather Case from Microsoft - very nice (description)

6. Postscript problem, scaling, sizing

7. Another MS ripoff, no free leather case

8. conversion probs, help

9. Need a friend - Free Leather Case

10. If you want a free leather case for your pocketpc, read...

11. Give me your Product Key! - Free Leather Case!

12. Leather case for Axim?

13. Axim Krusell Leather Case