1. Pocket Outlook-Looking up contacts issue- look up by company
I recently acquired a compaq ipaq for business. I was using a Windows CE
2.0 Cassio Cassiopeia device, which besides battery usage and boot up time I
really like. I mainly use it for contacts, to dos, and the odd email every
so often. I have over 2000 contacts in it.
The Cassiopeia device allowed for contact look up by name, company, phone
code, country, category, etc. It also had a very good find function. These
are crucial to usage in my opinion. Now that I am trying to use the ipaq for
contacts, I notice i can only look up contacts by name alphabetically. This
is more annoying because for whatever reason some contacts are sorted by
first name and others by last name, don't ask me what people are filed as
with middle initials. There seems to be no look up by company, or alternate
view, or maybe I just can't find any of these on the IPAQ.
Is there a good find feature hidden somewhere or alternative listing of
contacts by company, phone list etc as there is in full outlook or as seems
to have been supported in v2.0. Or do I need to download a patch or update
my version of pocket outlook / windows ce 3.0.
I'd greatly appreciate your help as I am finding it frustrating to say the
thanks in advance
2. Network printer port -- not perm?
3. I am an american learning chinese and am looking for the best platform and
4. Looking for ADPCM .WAV player
5. C#.NET Tools Needed to Develop Applications for Pocket PC 2002?
6. inet password stopped working!
7. Is Visual Basic .NET have tool to develop Pocket Pc 2002's application?
8. Xbox Game Copy Video, Real?
9. What database should I use to develop Pocket PC application?
10. how to set up environment in my computer for Pocket PC to develop an application
11. Develop Java Application for Pocket PC
12. API to develop OutLook Pocket PC applications
13. Developing an application that interfaces with the MS phone application