I am looking for someone/company who can develop Pocket PC application

I am looking for someone/company who can develop Pocket PC application

Post by sylveste » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 07:40:21

Hi:

I am trying to find a developer who can develop Window CE
2002 printing software for our company proprietary
printer within a month.  Cost is negotiable.  If any one
who is interested and capable please contact me ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Sylvester

I am looking for someone/company who can develop Pocket PC application

Post by Francois Didi » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:23:54

Because one month is a very tight time to complete a printer driver, I
think your only candidates would be those that have already done ready
made printer drivers. There are several companies that work on
printing technologies for Pocket PC/Windows CE. Just look on software
catalogues for Windows CE.

Quote:>Hi:

>I am trying to find a developer who can develop Window CE
>2002 printing software for our company proprietary
>printer within a month.  Cost is negotiable.  If any one
>who is interested and capable please contact me ASAP.

>Thanks in advance.

>Sylvester

I am looking for someone/company who can develop Pocket PC application

Post by Ray Canno » Sat, 22 Feb 2003 03:43:11

Hi Sylvester,

I may be able to help you, but the time scale is very tight.

I am a UK based consultant with experiance in writing low level code for PLC
and XES (Xerox) based printers in addition to some Pocket PC development
work.

If interested, please reply to my e-mail address, so we can exchange phone
numbers etc.

Ray

Quote:> Hi:

> I am trying to find a developer who can develop Window CE
> 2002 printing software for our company proprietary
> printer within a month.  Cost is negotiable.  If any one
> who is interested and capable please contact me ASAP.

> Thanks in advance.

> Sylvester

1. Pocket Outlook-Looking up contacts issue- look up by company

Hi,

I recently acquired a compaq ipaq for business.  I was using a Windows CE
2.0 Cassio Cassiopeia device, which besides battery usage and boot up time I
really like. I mainly use it for contacts, to dos, and the odd email every
so often. I have over 2000 contacts in it.

The Cassiopeia device allowed for contact look up by name, company, phone
code, country, category, etc. It also had a very good find function. These
are crucial to usage in my opinion. Now that I am trying to use the ipaq for
contacts, I notice i can only look up contacts by name alphabetically.  This
is more annoying because for whatever reason some contacts are sorted by
first name and others by last name, don't ask me what people are filed as
with middle initials. There seems to be no look up by company, or alternate
view, or maybe I just can't find any of these on the IPAQ.

Is there a good find feature hidden somewhere or alternative listing of
contacts by company, phone list etc as there is in full outlook or as seems
to have been supported in v2.0. Or do I need to download a patch or update
my version of pocket outlook / windows ce 3.0.

I'd greatly appreciate your help as I am finding it frustrating to say the
least.

thanks in advance
David Horgan

2. Network printer port -- not perm?

3. I am an american learning chinese and am looking for the best platform and

4. Looking for ADPCM .WAV player

5. C#.NET Tools Needed to Develop Applications for Pocket PC 2002?

6. inet password stopped working!

7. Is Visual Basic .NET have tool to develop Pocket Pc 2002's application?

8. Xbox Game Copy Video, Real?

9. What database should I use to develop Pocket PC application?

10. how to set up environment in my computer for Pocket PC to develop an application

11. Develop Java Application for Pocket PC

12. API to develop OutLook Pocket PC applications

13. Developing an application that interfaces with the MS phone application