********* ANN: KILMIST STORAGE ANALYZER UPGRADE 1.5 *************

Post by Kilmist Corporatio » Sat, 27 Jul 2002 05:20:19

************************
Kilmist announces the availability of free upgrade - Kilmist Storage
Analyzer 1.5 and Kilmist Registry Editor 2.0
************************
Kilmist Storage Analyzer now supports multi-language storage card names. All
our existing valued customers are entitled for an free upgrade of version
1.5. Download version 1.5 from www.kilmist.com/Downloads . Please don't
forget to uninstall the previous version before you install the new version
of the product and your old registration key works fine.

If you are using Pocket PC , you will need a Storage Analyzer to manage the
memory on your Pocket PC and keep it running fast!

Kilmist Storage Analyzer provides a one-stop solution to monitor, manage and
manipulate the allocation of Main memory, Program memory, Storage space,
Storage cards and Databases. Remove unnecessary large files ,duplicate files
and databases. Save space and keep your Pocket PC running fast.

Kilmist offers introductory offer of  $9.99 (50% of actual price) for
limited time only. Use this opportunity and get free future upgrades.

******************************

1. ANN: Keep your Pocket PC clean and nimble with Kilmist Storage Analyzer

Kilmist Storage Analyzer for Pocket PC

Keep your Pocket PC clean and nimble !!!

Pocket PC's allow us to accomplish many challenging tasks and be productive
no matter where we are - in the office or out traveling.  But Pocket PC's
run with limited resources, especially storage space/memory.  So it pays to
keep Pocket PC's clean and nimble by monitoring the storage space allocation
and usage.  Kilmist Storage Analyzer makes storage space management an easy
affair on the Pocket PC by providing both graphical and textual interfaces.
It provides a one-stop solution to monitor, manage and manipulate the
allocation of Main memory, Program memory, Storage space, Storage cards,
Databases, Largest files in the system, Duplicate files in the system,
Storage space allocation by folder and Storage space allocation by file
type.  With all the features listed below, Kilmist Storage Analyzer is a
must have in your Pocket PC tool chest.  As with all our products, we put
Storage Analyzer through extensive testing cycle and don't use our users as
our test team.

Pocket PC 2000 & 2002 Compatible!!!

Don't take our word for it - download today and check it out for yourself.
Register it for an introductory price of just $9.99 to continue using beyond
the 14 day trial.

You can always rely on robust, easy-to-use applications with superior
performance from Kilmist Corporation.  All Kilmist products ship with
integrated help and responsive product support.  Check out
http://www.kilmist.com/storageanalyzer for more info.

2. Reader name not work if docs created w/o UI

3. ANN: Kilmist released Storage Analyzer for Pocket PC

4. Fullpack and TCP/IP ver 2.0

5. CAUZIN Softstrip Club forming!!!

6. Problem with Kilmist Storage Analyzer

7. SSH loses connection using router

8. Kilmist Storage Analyzer

9. ANN:PPCNewz 1.5 available - upgrade recommended!

10. **** ANN: KILMIST REGISTRY EDITOR UPGRADE 2.0 *******

11. ANN: ezyUnZIP 1.5 - it's free!

12. ANN: Pocket Innovations Pocket Database 1.5 released