SIP button dosn't go away

Post by ruve » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:29:26

I try to make the siop button go away by using the full
screen methods.
It is working but...
When I click a menuBar button it gets visible again
and have to use the fullscreen methods all over again

What can I do to prevent it from happenning

Reuven

1. Make the SIP go away

Hi Folks,

I am developing a simple SIP for my application in C++ on an iPaq and it
generally works fine: it shows as a SIP selection, come up with its icon
when selected, cam be made to appear and disappear and takes key presses
fine. The only thing I can't make it do is go away. Once my SIP is selected,
I can't select any other SIPs, my one just sticks around and keeps working.

I figured this was a simple matter of implementing the Deselect function in
my IInputMethod derived class but even with a deselect function of:

STDMETHOD(Deselect)()
{
    if (m_pSipPanel)
    {
        if (!m_pSipPanel->DestroyWindow ())
            return E_FAIL;

        delete m_pSipPanel;
        m_pSipPanel= NULL;
    }

    return S_OK;

The thing still refuses to go away.

Is there something else I should be doing to end a SIP and allow a new one
to be selected?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kevin Dinn

2. Sharing state

3. Icon that just won't go away...

4. Program hangs gpp

5. Unresolved Item won't go away

6. Low cost retail

7. icon won't go away on IPAQ

8. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP etc...

9. Aararg! Synchronization error won't go away...

10. Reminders and Sync - they don't go away when changed on PC

11. Q: Display SIP in kiosk mode without SIP or Start button

12. gsm mail dosn't comes in

13. list view dosn't show/allow access to subfolders