Sending Keystroke

Post by Keysoftwar » Wed, 20 Mar 2002 04:51:07

How can I programmaticaly send a RETURN  to the current Window in my eVB
application?
(something like the SendKeys in VB)

Massimo Balestieri (Linea Computers)

1. problem simulate keystrokes

Hi,

I have a serial connection with my pocketpc and i want
the received data to be transmitted as keystrokes on the
pocketpc.

Normal character keystrokes work well except the VK_TAB,
VK_RETURN, etc...

I tried a few options but they all give the same result,
that the VK_RETURN is not trapped by pocket word.

keybd_event(VK_RETURN, 0, 0, 10);
keybd_event(VK_RETURN, 0, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 10);

I Also tried SendInput

INPUT input[2];
ZeroMemory(input, sizeof(input));
input[0].type = INPUT_KEYBOARD;
input[1].type = INPUT_KEYBOARD;

input[0].ki.wVk = VK_RETURN;
input[1].ki.wVk = VK_RETURN;
input[1].ki.dwFlags = KEYEVENTF_KEYUP;
SendInput(2, input, sizeof(INPUT));

But this code results in the same problem.
I used the keytest2 sample application supplied with eVC
and i can see that the VK_RETURN codes are trapped.
But it does not give the effect i expect in PocketWord.

If I use the SIP and click the return key then the cursor
move to the next line. The messages trapped by keytest2
are the same as I sended.

What am I doing wrong or how can I get it to work?
Any suggestion?

2. Getting Connected to Internet, What is needed ?

3. Symbol PPT2740 Barcode Scanner Input as normal keystrokes

4. Help with memory ( see inside )

5. Sent Items don't show & Can email be sent...

6. Compiler With BC4.5

7. Sent Folder not holding any sent mails

8. Please help

9. Auto-send of "sent" email after sync?

10. Sent Mail not appearing in Sent Folder

11. Syncing PPC Yahoo Sent Items with desktop Outlook XP Sent Items

12. sending udp messages to a subnet broadcast address using udpClient.Send

13. how to get emails from my wireless "Sent Items" folder to my desktop "Sent Items" folder