Description of coredll.dll functions?

Post by Bjoe » Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:29:06

Hello!

I am looking for a description of the coredll.dll - functions from the
PocketPC. I really can't find a description in the net.

Please help me!!!

Thanks a lot

Bj?rn from Germany

Description of coredll.dll functions?

Post by Alexander Shargi » Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:41:00

Documented functions from coredll.dll are documented in the help for
Embedded Visual Tools, for Pocket PC SDKs and in latest releases of MSDN
library. I think that this info must also be in MSDN Online - see
http://msdn.microsoft.com.

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:> Hello!

> I am looking for a description of the coredll.dll - functions from the
> PocketPC. I really can't find a description in the net.

> Please help me!!!

> Thanks a lot

> Bj?rn from Germany

1. coredll.dll seems to be a problem

So if this is true, then why does depends.exe indicate
that it can't find coredll.dll?  Is it a different version
that is the issue?  I'm not sure what I can try next.

My dll is linked agaisnt coredll.lib but it wont load, and
depends.exe indicates that my dll uses coredll.dll, but
that it can't find it.

kernel32.dll on the desktop.

2. help! Showing a .NET form inside IE (like an ActiveX)

3. Unable to initialize COREDLL.dll

4. ntbackup problems

5. Emulation Error with Coredll.dll

6. VELO/Outlook/Tasks Sync Question

7. Emulator gives shell32 and coredll.dll errors

8. split-by-reloc help?

9. solution to problems with initializing COREDLL.DLL

10. Find function in dll;Trouver une fonction dans une dll

11. Problems with COREDLL.DLL in an IPAQ 3870!!! Please respond asap!!!

12. Help!: apphelp.dll called by RAPI functions

13. virtual functions in dlls trash arguments