PHM Registry Editor 0.65 is finally available !
PHM Registry Editor is a freeware registry editor for Pocket PC, Handheld PC
and Palm-size PC.
This is an important update as it should be nearly complete now, it might be
the last update before including .reg file import, finally leading to the
1.0 release !
New features includes :
- Search now completely case insensitive, regardless of the "match whole
string only" option.
- Fixed a Find Next bug which caused the same item to be found over and over
on some devices.
- New clipboard format, documented for other applications.
- Fixed keyboard accelerators (mainly for the Handheld PC Edition).
- Better UI (like the flat status bar).
- More portable, Palm-size PC Edition is now available.
- Still no .reg import function, that's planned, but I did not have the time
to code that yet...
- Search is performed based on the real registry order (not alphabetical
Pocket PC Edition :
Handheld PC Edition :
Palm-size PC Edition :
(installation can be done through the desktop using the zip archive, or
directly on the device using cab files)
The new clipboard format allows other applications to exchange values with
PHM Registry Editor, if other developers uses it you might see other
registry related applications that support direct cut/copy/paste of values
with PHM Registry Editor (contact me for more information and sample code if
you are interested in supporting this in your application).
As usual, comments are welcome, and seeing some applications using the new
clipboard function would be really great :-)
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices (http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp)
Pocket PC software and stuff - http://www.phm.lu/products
Computer Documentation - http://www.phm.lu/documentation