MMS Setting for T-Mobile USA

Post by Anthony Maravill » Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:17:18

I recently installed EZOS EZWAP 2.5 MMS for the HTC
Pocket PC.  Does anyone know the settings for T-Mobile
USA for this program so that I may receive and send MMS
Messages?

MMS Setting for T-Mobile USA

Post by stev » Wed, 23 Apr 2003 03:41:01

have you tried speaking with t-mo tech support? I believe
they have those settings available....
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I recently installed EZOS EZWAP 2.5 MMS for the HTC
>Pocket PC.  Does anyone know the settings for T-Mobile
>USA for this program so that I may receive and send MMS
>Messages?
>.

MMS Setting for T-Mobile USA

Post by Sujeet Bhat » Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:12:02

Hi,

Could you tell me where you got EZWAP 2.5? It doesn't seem to be available
for download.

Thanks,

Sujeet

Quote:> I recently installed EZOS EZWAP 2.5 MMS for the HTC