Syncing to a Terminal Server?

Post by Michael Br » Wed, 16 Jan 2002 05:42:54

Has anyone attempted to synchronize to a Terminal Server which is
providing MS Outlook for users to run?  I've heard that TS is able to
map the com port, but I'm not too sure how well this would work...  If
anyone has any kind of experience or thoughts on this I'd appreciate
any insight you could provide...   thanks!

Mike Bray

1. Sync Pocket PC with Terminal Server Outlook Session

Was wondering if anyone knew of a way to Sync a Pocket PC
to MS Outlook running in a Windows NT Terminal Server
Session on a local PC.

IE: Not Syncing with the locally installed Outlook
program, but syncing with Outlook in my Terminal Server
session.

PS we run Terminal Server in a Citrix Metaframe
environment.

Can it be done?

2. Free Cell and Solitaire

3. Active Sync & Terminal Server

4. Transactions when using OleDB with Oracle 7

5. Terminal Server - Non Default Port

6. no page file or too small

7. terminal server depuis pocket pc

8. Some odd things---

9. ppc 2002 phone edition...terminal server client?

10. Terminal Server vs Remote Desktop

11. Terminal Server for Jornada 548

12. Terminal Server Client Settings

13. Citrix Thin Client Via Proprietory Terminal Server