12/24 setting on clocks?

Post by Joel » Sat, 28 Apr 2001 02:16:56

How do you change the PM/AM format to the 24 hour format in the PPC or in
programs like Citytime?

Thanks,

12/24 setting on clocks?

Post by Leon Schel » Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:35:31

Joel,

Quote:> How do you change the PM/AM format to the 24 hour format in the PPC or in
> programs like Citytime?

Go to Settings | System | Regional Settings | Time - set Time Style to
HH:mm:ss and clear the AM and PM symbol.

HTH,
Leon

12/24 setting on clocks?

Post by Joel » Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:42:24

Thanks,

This group is great!

Joel.

Quote:> Joel,

> > How do you change the PM/AM format to the 24 hour format in the PPC or
in
> > programs like Citytime?

> Go to Settings | System | Regional Settings | Time - set Time Style to
> HH:mm:ss and clear the AM and PM symbol.

> HTH,
> Leon

1. 24 hour clock instead of 12 hour am/om

Hi,

I just bought the Siemens SX56 Pocket PC and would like a 24 hour clock
instead of the 12 hour am/pm clock.  Is there a way to do this?  I couldn't
find any way to do this and hoping it's some obscure setting I'm missing.

Thanks,
Erwin

2. Changing reference time server.

3. 24 hour clock on Axim?

4. JTAG/BDM flash programming

5. 24 hour clock

6. Win98SE and the MS Online Update

7. Linksys WCF-12 Settings that actually work

8. Flyi-ns text doesn't appear

9. E-200: The first 24 Hours...

10. 2 hard resets in 24 hours

11. Is there any way to display time in 24-hr format?

12. 2 hard resets in 24 hours

13. News: 24 boxes of Palm Top Organisers stolen