Expanding the subject description in calendaring

Expanding the subject description in calendaring

Post by Tom Farke » Mon, 21 Oct 2002 01:07:45

I have a Compaq iPAQ running Pocket PC Version 3.0.
Whenever I display a calendar entry by clicking on it the
subject is limited to only 2 lines yet the calendar entry
stores multiple lines. I can't find anywhere how to
display these extra lines other than selecting "EDIT" and
coying the subject and pasting into the notes section.
Anyone know how to change that?

1. Calendar subject description - how to expand it?

I have a Compaq iPAQ running Pocket PC Version 3.0.
Whenever I display a calendar entry by clicking on it the
subject is limited to only 2 lines yet the calendar entry
stores multiple lines. I can't find anywhere how to
display these extra lines other than selecting "EDIT" and
coying the subject and pasting into the notes section.
Anyone know how to change that?

2. RUL Files

3. Calendar Today-Plug-Ins?

4. appendChild - Parameter Incorrect

5. Calendar Applications/Plug-ins???

6. Monkey Island I ....y

7. Calendar Applications/Plug-ins...???

8. ROS Forthmacs newsletter Jan 2000

9. Editing the subject field in Outlook's calendar (Pocket PC edition)

10. new subjects in calendar

11. Add to the calendar Pull down list (Subject field)

12. Calendar - How to modify Subject drop-down list - piano tuner needs help

13. Adding subjects in calendar