MS Money for PPC

Post by Guy » Tue, 18 Feb 2003 01:00:40

I bought my PPC because I need Money program, I just don't
care about anything else. It turns out that Money is a
piece of S...Landware will bring out the Pocket Quicken
for PPC this March, and I don't want to convert to Quicken
for desktop just to have Pocket Quicken on my PPC. When MS
will fix this Money problems?

I've been tricked!

Guy

MS Money for PPC

Post by Xerxer » Tue, 18 Feb 2003 02:06:16

Guy,

why don't you have a look at mastersoft Money. On Mar 01 it will come out
with a desktop version as well as the PDA version and it may well have
everything that you need.

Xerxers

Quote:> I bought my PPC because I need Money program, I just don't
> care about anything else. It turns out that Money is a
> piece of S...Landware will bring out the Pocket Quicken
> for PPC this March, and I don't want to convert to Quicken
> for desktop just to have Pocket Quicken on my PPC. When MS
> will fix this Money problems?

> I've been tricked!

> Guy

MS Money for PPC

Post by Steven Soh » Tue, 18 Feb 2003 03:41:10

MS Money for PPC

Post by Jim W » Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:56:05

I use Microsoft Money on my laptop and PPC.  Works great for me.  What
problems are you having???

Jim W.
http://gatorgrad.com

Quote:> I bought my PPC because I need Money program, I just don't
> care about anything else. It turns out that Money is a
> piece of S...Landware will bring out the Pocket Quicken
> for PPC this March, and I don't want to convert to Quicken
> for desktop just to have Pocket Quicken on my PPC. When MS
> will fix this Money problems?

> I've been tricked!

> Guy

1. MS Money for PPC 2002 and Money 2001 Desktop

Hi all!
Will money for PPC 2002 work with money 2001 on the desktop, or is Microsoft
once again attempting to force people to needlessly upgrade their software
(which is functioning fine)?

Thanks for any info
Steve

2. TIA from Warp??

3. MS Money for PPC has incorrect balance

4. Bargain -- Superbase Pro 4 sale

5. Uninstalling MS Money on PPC?

6. Size of glue records.

7. MS Money for PPC 2000 / IPAQ needed

8. httpd for HP 9000 300/400?

9. MS Money for PPC 2002

10. MS Money for PPC

11. MS Money for PPC Resync Problem

12. Axim display problem w/ MS Money for PPC

13. MS Money 2002 on new PPC and MS Money 2001 on desktop