Anyone have a nice IPAQ leather case with belt clip???

Anyone have a nice IPAQ leather case with belt clip???

Post by TJM » Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:02:31

Anyone know a really nice leather IPAQ case with a easy-on-off belt clip?  I
have the PC Card Expansion Pack Plus so I need about 1.5" of depth.  I
prefer a snap closure, but velcro will do.  I definitely dont want any cases
with a belt loop since I want to remove the case easily and quickly.

Thanks for any ideas.....

TJM

Anyone have a nice IPAQ leather case with belt clip???

Post by Robert Scobl » Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:29:09

Quote:> Anyone know a really nice leather IPAQ case with a easy-on-off belt clip?
> have the PC Card Expansion Pack Plus so I need about 1.5" of depth.  I
> prefer a snap closure, but velcro will do.  I definitely dont want any
cases
> with a belt loop since I want to remove the case easily and quickly.

You might check:

http://www.agoraleather.com
http://www.targus.com

They both make cases for PDAs.

Robert Scoble
NEC Mobile Solutions
http://www.neccomp.com

###

Post by Boyd Beatti » Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:57:02

> Anyone know a really nice leather IPAQ case with a easy-on-off belt clip?  I
> have the PC Card Expansion Pack Plus so I need about 1.5" of depth.  I
> prefer a snap closure, but velcro will do.  I definitely dont want any cases
> with a belt loop since I want to remove the case easily and quickly.

> Thanks for any ideas.....

> TJM

Try http://www.vajacases.com excellent product and service.

No connection

--
Regards,

J.B. Beattie
Technical Director
The IT Shop Ltd

http://the-laptop-shop.co.uk

Anyone have a nice IPAQ leather case with belt clip???

Post by Chris » Fri, 29 Nov 2002 18:54:26

Piel Frama do some really nice cases.  There is a review of a couple
here http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/piel-frama-cases2-review.html , the
review mentions belt clips at the bottom of the page I think.  You can
buy the cases all over the place, a few web sites seem to have them (I
got mine direct from the company in Spain).

Piel Frama is at www.pielframa.com/.

Hope this helps.

Chris M.

>Anyone know a really nice leather IPAQ case with a easy-on-off belt clip?  I
>have the PC Card Expansion Pack Plus so I need about 1.5" of depth.  I
>prefer a snap closure, but velcro will do.  I definitely dont want any cases
>with a belt loop since I want to remove the case easily and quickly.

>Thanks for any ideas.....

>TJM

Anyone have a nice IPAQ leather case with belt clip???

Post by Charles Blackston » Sat, 30 Nov 2002 02:42:25

I second this.  I'm using a Vaja case and like it very much - and the
service has been outstanding.  I have no connection with this product.

> > Anyone know a really nice leather IPAQ case with a easy-on-off belt
clip?  I
> > have the PC Card Expansion Pack Plus so I need about 1.5" of depth.  I
> > prefer a snap closure, but velcro will do.  I definitely dont want any
cases
> > with a belt loop since I want to remove the case easily and quickly.

> > Thanks for any ideas.....

> > TJM

> Try http://www.vajacases.com excellent product and service.

> No connection

> --
> Regards,

> J.B. Beattie
> Technical Director
> The IT Shop Ltd

> http://the-laptop-shop.co.uk

Anyone have a nice IPAQ leather case with belt clip???

Post by Stephe » Sat, 30 Nov 2002 03:38:08

On great company, that hasn't been mentioned,  is E&B, they make a wonderful
case with a rugged belt clip.

They were the first to come out with Leather PDA cases, and have great track
record with me!

The cases aren't as expensive as a Vaja, so you aren't afraid to use them on
your belt. Sorry, Vajas are great but at their price I would be afraid of
scuffing them on a desk or corner.

The E&B belt clip is also better than the Vaja, it's nearly indestructable.

www.ebcases.com

And no I am not trolling as you can see from my email address. I have just
used alot of cases...so far the E&B has been the first one I haven't
destroyed or haven't been nervous about loosing at work.

Steve