Activesync an Outlook Public Folder

Post by shortnasda » Sat, 19 May 2001 07:54:55

Hi !

Is it possible to Activesync an Outlook Public Folder ? All our firm's
contacts are gathered in one big Public Folder and I'd like it to become my
default synced Contacts on my Ipaq : with 64 MB, my ambition knows no bounds
!!! ;-)

Thanks

(If anyone knows how to make the Mailbox Contact Folder a dynamically
synchronized client folder of a server public folder, I guess that would do
the trick...I have a solution to sync Mailbox Folder ==>Public Folder
one-way, but not Public Folder===>Mailbox Folder)

Post by Marlof Bregonj » Sat, 19 May 2001 09:13:18

>Is it possible to Activesync an Outlook Public Folder ?

Not Activesync. But you might want to take a look at XTND Connect from
www.extendedsystems.com . I'm not sure if Pumatech's Intellisync can
do it as well. Take a look at www.pumatech.com and try the demo if
necessary.

Not syncing, but transferring at least is possible through Pocket
Lookout from http://members.home.nl/cvonken/lookout/index.htm .

1. How the ActiveSync 3.5 can synchronize the public folders on the outlook 2000?

Hi all,

I have the problem for synchronizing the public folder.
I have Pocket PC 2002 and ActiveSync 3.5.
But there just can synchronize to personal folder or folder on the exchange
server on outlook 2000,
I don't know how the ActiveSync 3.5 can synchronize the public folders on
the outlook 2000?
Please help me to resolve this problem.

thanks and regards,

Janus

2. Offtopic...DTMF

3. Sync with Outlook public folders

4. xgs.ram??

5. Pocket PC 2002 with Pocket Outlook Syncing Public Folders?....

6. WTB: Intellisync for sharp

7. Can Pocket Outlook Sync Public Folders

8. 2 chip vs. 6 chip ROMS

9. Syncronising Outlook Public Folders

10. Outlook Express syncronization of a public Exchange folder or calendar?

11. syncing public outlook folders

12. How can I Sync Public and Private Contact Folders from Outlook...

13. Outlook Public Folders and Journada