Pocket PC Developer Network will be glad to publish articles that are
interesting for Pocket
Here is a "wish list". Nevertheless it is only some ideas of what will
be interesting. If you have other ideas they are welcome.
1. Recording .wav sound using waveIn... Functions.
2. Playing MP3 files in a program.
3. Playing custom sound (continuously playing, playing several .wav
4. Working with language depended folders on Pocket PC.
5. Writing custom Web Browser using Pocket Internet Explorer engine.
6. Writing ActiveSync provider. Debugging.
7. Writing custom Input method.
Questions and Answers
1. How can I register my program to run at certain time?
2. Can I embed Windows Media Player into my application?
3. How can I quickly add a lot of records to the ListView control?
4. Is it possible to add my button to the Pocket Internet Explorer
5. Why my application is not shown in the list of running programs?
MS-MVP Mobile Devices
Pocket PC Developer Network coordinator