ActiveSync(IR transfer) problem on WinCE3.0 platform builder.

ActiveSync(IR transfer) problem on WinCE3.0 platform builder.

Post by shle » Fri, 15 Dec 2000 20:31:30

Currently I'm trying to port our SA1110 platform to WinCE3.0 platform
builder. But there is some problem with ActiveSync usinge IR.

When I try to connect PC with "PC connect"(WinCE3.0), I find my platform ID
at "IR communication monitor"(Win98). but threre is no response from
"Microsoft AciveSync" program(Win98). And there is just one message "opening
port" and no more message on dialog box (such as "connecting to Host, Retry
1") at my platform(3.0).  At that time, I try to get connected at
"Connection Settings" (ActiveSync). Right after that, Connection is
established successfully.

To solve this problem, I monitered IR port with the hyper-terminal(Win98).
but I can't find "CLIENT" message from my platform(WinCE3.0). After I type
some character at hyper-terminal, there is a response, and I can see the
"CLIENT" message from my platform(3.0).

Is this our platform's bug or WinCE3.0 Platform builder's bug? It works well
for ActiveSync with serial cable. and ActiveSync with IR works well in
WinCE2.12 platform builder.

1. ActiveSync(IR transfer) problem on WinCE3.0 platform builder.

[...]

2. desperately need hardware guru, please?

3. iPAQ 3970 platform to use with Platform Builder

4. Copying sent mail to IMAP server

5. iPAQ serial download service problem (Platform Builder 4.1)

6. CM_SEARCHSTRING help

7. WinCE.NET - Platform builder Question

8. VPN Disconnecting

9. Platform Builder support for ARM Processor

10. How to compile Platform Builder samples?

11. use platform builder for pocket pc 2002

12. Need help with Platform builder