ANN: Kilmist Released Registry Editor for Pocket PC.

Post by Kilmist Corporatio » Fri, 03 May 2002 06:34:10

Kilmist Released Registry Editor for Pocket PC.

Kilmist Registry Editor for Pocket PC 1.0

-------------------------------------

Edit, Search, Export/Import the Pocket PC registry !!!

Kilmist Registry Editor makes registry management an easy affair on the
Pocket PC. It is a full-featured application providing the complete
functionality of desktop registry editor and more. It is the only registry
editor for Pocket PC (2000 & 2002) which supports export/import feature.
With all the features, Kilmist Registry Editor is a must have in your Pocket
PC tool chest.

Pocket PC 2002 Compatible!!!

You can always rely on robust, easy-to-use applications with superior
performance from Kilmist Corporation. All Kilmist products ship with
integrated help and responsive product support. Check out
http://www.kilmist.com for more info.

Thanks

Kilmist Corporation.

ANN: Kilmist Released Registry Editor for Pocket PC.

Post by Jimco Add-in » Fri, 03 May 2002 07:09:17

I don't see anything in yours that I can't already get without spending the
$10.00 from elsewhere.

--

Jim
Jimco Add-ins

Close All add-in for VS.NET now available!

Quote:> Kilmist Released Registry Editor for Pocket PC.

> Kilmist Registry Editor for Pocket PC 1.0

> -------------------------------------

> Edit, Search, Export/Import the Pocket PC registry !!!

> Kilmist Registry Editor makes registry management an easy affair on the
> Pocket PC. It is a full-featured application providing the complete
> functionality of desktop registry editor and more. It is the only registry
> editor for Pocket PC (2000 & 2002) which supports export/import feature.
> With all the features, Kilmist Registry Editor is a must have in your
Pocket
> PC tool chest.

> Pocket PC 2002 Compatible!!!

> You can always rely on robust, easy-to-use applications with superior
> performance from Kilmist Corporation. All Kilmist products ship with
> integrated help and responsive product support. Check out
> http://www.kilmist.com for more info.

> Thanks

> Kilmist Corporation.

1. **** ANN: Kilmist ships Registry Editor 2.5 *****

Kimist Corporation is pleased to announce the availability of Kilmist
Registry Editor 2.5.

Registry is the most important repository of information about your Pocket
PC and Kilmist Registry Editor helps immensely in editing, searching, fixing
and export/import (backup/restore) of this information. Kilmist Registry
Editor makes registry management an easy affair on the Pocket PC.  It is a
full-featured application providing the complete functionality of desktop
registry editor and more. Please visit http://www.kilmist.com/RegistryEditor
for more information and reviews etc.. You can download or purchase the
software from http://www.kilmist.com/Downloads

Key Features:
==========
* Add, Edit, Rename and Delete keys and values from the registry
* Support for all value types (String, Multiple Strings, Expand String,
Number, Big Endian, Little Endian, Resource List and Binary types)
* Copy, Cut and Paste multiple values at a time
* Powerful Search to find strings in keys, values and/or data.  Search also
supports 'Match Whole String Only' and 'Case Sensitive' searches
* Convenient context sensitive menus to perform edit operations
* Export values and sub-keys under a selected key (or whole registry) to a
text file
* Import values and keys from an exported text file
* The 'Favorites' feature lets users add/delete shortcuts to certain keys in
the registry and get to them quickly
* Incorporated .reg file association with Kilmist Registry Editor
application. Clicking on '.reg' files in file explorer will invoke the
Registry Editor application and ask to import the selected file.

Thank you
Kilmist.

2. Win 2000 & NT 4

3. **** ANN: KILMIST REGISTRY EDITOR UPGRADE 2.0 *******

4. Announcing IOUG 1994 Newsletter Awards Program

5. ANN: Kilmist Registry Editor 1.1

6. Internet access thru firewall?

7. registry editor for Pocket Pc (not a remote Registry editor).

8. Transparent bitmaps

9. ANN: PHM Registry Editor 0.70 for Pocket PC, Smartphone, Handheld PC and Palm-size PC

10. ANN: Kilmist released Storage Analyzer for Pocket PC

11. ANN: Kilmist released DailyIdiom for Pocket PC