Different image files for PocketPC 2002 emulator

Different image files for PocketPC 2002 emulator

Post by Alex Gus » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:23:34

Hi all,

is it possible to use several image files with Pocket PC 2002 emulator
just like 'sessions' with Palm OS one? The reason I need it is very
simple. I should maintain projects both under eVC 3.0 and .NET CF
(either eVC 4.2 or VS7), i.e. with and without .NET CF installed.

Any idea how to do it? Well, I also have no Platform Builder...

Thanks,
Alex

Different image files for PocketPC 2002 emulator

Post by Perpetual Projec » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 20:23:02

After you shutdown the emulator with the "save enulator state" option
go to your "Documents and Settings" >> "(your login.machine name)" >>
"Application Data" folder and you will see a file named something
like:

{5F2AD043-32BE-4874-B5B1-B16758EC1B1D}.vsv

Copy it with another extenstion.

Do this for each image and then whne you want a particular image copy
the correct one back with its original name.

WARNING: Keep the copy, when the emulator starts it erases this file.