Sent Mail not appearing in Sent Folder

Post by Mal » Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:35:00

I have recently taken the last step on my route to start use my iPAQ
as a full LapTop replacement whilst I am out and about.

The last thing to get complete confidence in was the iPAQ ability to
cope with the large amount of mail I get.

The synchronisation from the Laptop to the iPAQ seems to work with out
hitch in the download phase.

Items I read are then resync'd back as read....which is fine.

When I create a new item offline then press send, the item sits
happily in the iPAQ outbox. However when I re-sync the item is removed
from the outbox but does not get placed in the iPAQ sent box or the
laptop sent box. It does get delivered to the recipients okay though.

I don't mind the fact that it doesn't end up in the iPAQ sent box but
the lack of the mail sent record on the laptop is unacceptable to me
.....I need to constantly reference them.....plus it means that the
"threading" that Outlook does in terms of items you have replied to
and when, gets lost too.

I am running Windows 2000 Pro, Outlook 2000 with the SP1A applied and
Activesync (latest version) and ROM version 1.69 of the iPAQ

I have traced a similar problem in google about this a few months ago
but the conclusion is missing.....
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&ic=1&th=268ee61e49...

any help v. much appreciated.

Best Regards