iTask, Background image

Post by Jim Bake » Wed, 24 Jul 2002 00:35:59

I don't particularly like iTask...it's really slow as far as I'm concerned.
Has anyone come up with a better alternative to this for quick navigation
and/or closing programs?  Secondly, anyone have a nice background image for
the today screen?

Thanks,
Jim

iTask, Background image

Post by Inge Wallumr? » Wed, 24 Jul 2002 00:48:01

Said in posting earlier today by Marlof Bregonje:

If you want more control over the running programs, you can always
install a new task switcher like vBar from www.vieka.com or PocketNav
from www.scottandmichelle.com/scott/cestuff.html .

But I prefer the iTASK... it is not slow at all

Pocketthemes for PPC 2002 is found here fx: www.pocketthemes.com

Inge Wallumroed
Oslo/Norway

Quote:> I don't particularly like iTask...it's really slow as far as I'm