**newbie ipaQ** help needed for appointments...

**newbie ipaQ** help needed for appointments...

Post by Dipak Gohi » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 02:44:13

Hi...can anyone please tell me how to get appointments entered in outlook to
appear in the ' monthly' agenda view on the ipaQ after synching that ARE NOT
MARKED AS BUSY?
It is driving me crazy because any appointments that are not labeled as '
busy' in outlook do not even appear on the ipaQ after synching...or am I
doing something both elemenary and terribly wrong??

Or does every single entry have to be labled as busy in order for it to be
visible on the ipaQ?

Much thanks in anticipation,

dipak

**newbie ipaQ** help needed for appointments...

Post by Brad Adrian, MS-MVP/Mobile Device » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 07:26:59

They should all appear. In ActiveSync, go to OPTIONS, select Calendar, then
SETTINGS and make sure you don't have some kind of filter that's keeping
them from transferring.

--

Brad Adrian MS-MVP/Mobile Devices

Quote:> Hi...can anyone please tell me how to get appointments entered in outlook