ListPro Template Sync

Post by gato » Sun, 23 Mar 2003 03:11:13

Hi,
I am using ListPro 3.0 on my Desktop and Dell Axim 5 pocket pc. I get
everything (lists created) to synchronize ok except the templates.  The
templates on the Desktop are located at D:\Program Files\Ilium
Software\ListPro\Templates.clf and are located on the pocket pc at \program
files\listpro\templates. Is there a way to synchronize these template files?

--
Gator

ListPro Template Sync

Post by bake » Sun, 23 Mar 2003 11:19:06

Can you have ListPro PC look to you Pocket PC_My Docs?
Place youre templates in the PPC My Docs folder?
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi,
>I am using ListPro 3.0 on my Desktop and Dell Axim 5
pocket pc. I get
>everything (lists created) to synchronize ok except the
templates.  The
>templates on the Desktop are located at D:\Program
Files\Ilium
>Software\ListPro\Templates.clf and are located on the

pocket pc at \program
Quote:>files\listpro\templates. Is there a way to synchronize

these template files?
Quote:

>--
>Gator

>.

ListPro Template Sync

Post by Gato » Mon, 24 Mar 2003 01:16:16

I've thought of that but haven't tried it yet. I'm sure there is a way of
changing the pointer for the templates in List Pro but would probably
require changing something in the registry.

Is there a way to sync something outside of the "My Documents" folder on the
PPC?

Quote:> Can you have ListPro PC look to you Pocket PC_My Docs?
> Place youre templates in the PPC My Docs folder?

1. How do I Reinstall deleted templates onto my PocketPC Template

I have erased all the read only Word, Excel, etc. template files from PocketPC My
Documents\template folder. This includes the synchronized Pocket_PC My Documents
on my PC as well.

Does anyone one know how I can recover these templates and then reinstall them to
the folder? I am trying to avoid doing a backup recovery if possible!

Your assistance is appreciated!

-Eric C. Jokl

2. terminal services

3. ListPro : " error compacting database : invalid block number "

4. traceroute for QNX 4 source

5. Can't install ListPro, eWallet, Dashboard after iPaq ROM upgrade

6. Atari 8bit Hardware/Software forsale

7. ListPro and Agenda Fusion?

8. SWF Flash doesn't work

9. Listpro & TV Remote ppc2002

10. What do people find more useful, HanDbase or ListPro

11. Ilium eWallet and Ilium ListPro

12. Creating ListPro files from MS Access data?

13. Is ListPro included in iPaq CD???