GetKeyboardStatus doesn't seem to work?

Post by Charl » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 03:31:11

  Whenever I call GetKeyboardStatus, I invariably get back 0x0F, all four
flags are set.  This happens regardless of whether I am running my program
on the emulator or device, whether the keyboard is attached or not, and
whether the keyboard driver is enabled or not.  I always get back 0x0F.

  Does this API actually not work as advertised?  Could the keyboard
driver be faulty and it\'s not setting the keyboard state properly? Is
there any alternative API?  I\'ve seen reference to HasKeyboard, but I
think that API is from the HPC/Palm-sized PC days and just hasn\'t been
quite expunged from their documentation.

  Charles