How to compile Platform Builder samples?

How to compile Platform Builder samples?

Post by Andrey A. Belki » Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:57:33

How to compile Platform Builder samples? Particularly I want to compile
drivers:
FSD Spy filter
(C:\WINCE400\PUBLIC\common\oak\drivers\fsd\fsdspy)
or
CF & PC Card ATA storage cards
(C:\WINCE400\PUBLIC\Common\oak\drivers\block\atadisk)

I failed to build on the very first step - because environmental variables
are not set and I don't know how to set them all.

Also I'm wondering how to use this drivers (since they are dll) then. Am I
need to register them somehow?

1. iPAQ 3970 platform to use with Platform Builder

Hi,

I am writing a network card driver for the iPAQ 3970.  I am using Platform
Builder 3.0 to compile my driver.  What is the platform I must use to compile
it.  I tried the ARM720 and the SA1100 and it does not seem to work.  Do I
have to use Platform Builder 4.0

Thanks

Richard G.

2. Fuji 3000 Printer in Chicago?

3. ActiveSync(IR transfer) problem on WinCE3.0 platform builder.

4. CPND from outside numbers

5. WinCE.NET - Platform builder Question

6. Help: MS-WFW Winsockets and Hardcopy

7. iPAQ serial download service problem (Platform Builder 4.1)

8. XPath- howto match on text nodes?

9. Platform Builder support for ARM Processor

10. use platform builder for pocket pc 2002

11. Need help with Platform builder

12. Pocket PC 2002 Platform Builder