512 CF Cards for $133

Post by A » Sun, 08 Dec 2002 21:43:14

I think I will get one of these from MWAVE. I have gotten dozens of
items from them and their service is great.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?S1EA240B2

-----------------------
AJ

512 CF Cards for $133

Post by Tom Hut » Sun, 08 Dec 2002 22:25:37

IMO shipping appears excessive.

Quote:

> I think I will get one of these from MWAVE. I have gotten dozens of
> items from them and their service is great.

>     http://makeashorterlink.com/?S1EA240B2

> -----------------------
> AJ
> http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/pulpit20010628.html

512 CF Cards for $133

Post by A » Sun, 08 Dec 2002 23:11:49

>IMO shipping appears excessive.

Post a link to a top rated seller(or any) that will ship a 512MB CF
card for $141, total cost.
-----------------------
AJ

512 CF Cards for $133

Post by A » Mon, 09 Dec 2002 00:17:49

Quote:>>>IMO shipping appears excessive.

>>Post a link to a top rated seller(or any) that will ship a 512MB CF
>>card for $141, total cost.

>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005MIS8/jasondunn-20...

>131.44 after rebate. Pick the slow-boat-to-china shipping option and
>it is free.
>--
>__________________________________________________________________________________
>Ed Hansberry  (Please do *NOT* email me. Post here for the benefit of all)
>Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices   www.pocketpc.com
>What is an MVP? - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>ActiveSync problems? - http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/pocketpc/support/help/activesync.asp

Thanks. I ordered that one since I'm a member and it's in stock. If
Mwave had theirs in stock(due 12-9) They would ship it the same
business day. BTW, Amazon's standard shipping was $10.
-----------------------
AJ

512 CF Cards for $133

Post by Mr_Whoopas » Mon, 09 Dec 2002 04:39:25

If you insist...

Here, although its only $131.44 after you do the mail-in rebate. So if you
are willing to wait about 8 weeks for the rebate check, then it is a hell of
a deal on a 512mb CF card. I just got mine yesterday. This will be the third
rebate I have sent in to Viking. The previous two rebates got back to me
almost 8 weeks to the day in each case.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005MIS8/002-9958188-8141619

Whoop

> >IMO shipping appears excessive.

> Post a link to a top rated seller(or any) that will ship a 512MB CF
> card for $141, total cost.
> -----------------------
> AJ
> http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/pulpit20010628.html

512 CF Cards for $133

Post by A » Mon, 09 Dec 2002 05:48:44

On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 12:39:25 -0700, "Mr_Whoopass"

>If you insist...

>Here, although its only $131.44 after you do the mail-in rebate. So if you
>are willing to wait about 8 weeks for the rebate check, then it is a hell of
>a deal on a 512mb CF card. I just got mine yesterday. This will be the third
>rebate I have sent in to Viking. The previous two rebates got back to me
>almost 8 weeks to the day in each case.

>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005MIS8/002-9958188-8141619

>Whoop

Thanks. I ordered that this morning , right after Ed Hansberry posted
the same link.
AJ