Grid control

Post by Georg » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:28:00

Hello,

How do I create a fixed row in a Grid Control in a eVB form ?
I am trying to create a header for a Grid Control object.

Thanks,
George

Grid control

Post by Georg » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:31:45

Hello,

How do I create a fixed row in a Grid Control in a eVB form ?
I am trying to create a header for a Grid Control object.

Thanks,
George

1. CE grid control and Row-Selection property AND grid speed

        I have the selection style of a grid set to select an entire row. This
works fine for me except for one thing: Each time I select a row, the
previously selected row(s) will STAY selected. I just want a single row
highlighted and selected each time I click on one. Is there a property
to turn off "Multi-Select" and still have row-based selection? If not,
what's a (the?) proper method of clearing the highlighted rows?

- Tom

2. Copying LONGs Between Tables

3. can't load controls for ppc 2002 emulator eg grid control

4. Lost Local setting folder

5. Editable grid control

6. What is Internal Error : Gedit !!?

7. questions about Grid control

8. Transaction service on Orbix

9. Grid control and SelChange event

10. Grid Control for Pocket PC

11. Newbie: use grid control

12. PPC 2002 Grid Control loses RowData when sorting

13. Can't get a grid control to work